17 benefits of persimmon for health – The benefits of persimmon is quite a lot. Persimmon itself has nutrients that are beneficial to the body. Even if the persimmon fruit nutrient content is the same as the benefits of apples. Persimmon contains high fiber. Fiber content two times more than apples. In addition to the sweet taste, persimmon is rich in benefits. Benefits of eating persimmon can be perceived by the body.
Here are 17 benefits of persimmon for health
- Preventing blood vessel becomes hard
- Stabilize blood pressure
- Prevent cancer
- wing the aging
- Maintain the flexibility of blood vessels so that blood pressure remains normal
- Maintaining the health of lungs
- Strengthening the spleen
- Slimming for those who are overweight
- Prevent macular disease in the elderly
- Increase the production of red blood cells so that the cells need oxygen and food juices will be met properly
- Maintaining the health of the heart organ
- Improve the body’s immune system
- Blood circulation
- Increases the metabolic processes in the body
also see : 9 Top Benefits Fruit Erbis for Health
Benefits persimmon for treatment
16. Overcoming Hypertension
Persimmon benefits can be felt by the body only by taking immediate persimmon. Besides being able to be consumed directly, persimmon can also be processed into fresh juice. Drink persimmon juice every day then suffered hypertension will be gradually improved.
Persimmon other ways of processing that can be used as a drug is to be dried. The dried persimmon you can make a potion to be in the drink. Manner of manufacture is also very easy:
- Prepare two pieces of dried persimmon
- Put it in a pot and give water and steam until cooked
- Fruit puree and steamed persimmon puree
- Add as much as 1 teaspoon of pure honey and mix and drink
Traditional ingredients made from persimmon fine is effective enough to cure cough with phlegm and asthma.
also see : 19 Benefits of Garlic Oil For Body Health
17. Treating Stomach Pain
Well, to relieve abdominal pain, you can ease it by taking a fresh persimmon fruit. The pain and heat in the stomach will disappear by itself. There are also other traditional medicine made from dried persimmon, which is a traditional herb to cure diarrhea or dysentery. How to make :
- Boil 2 pieces of dried persimmon
- Stir until it becomes mush
- Then mixed with lime juice and glutinous rice
- Medicinal herb consumption of dried persimmon is a day 3 times
Persimmon fruit benefits in the field of Culinary
Although called ‘apple of Java’, persimmon has a different texture of the fruit flesh. if the hard-textured flesh apples, not with meat texture persimmon. Persimmon texture of the meat more tender and contain more water. It feels too much different from the taste of the meat apples. Meat apple has a sweet-sour taste, while the meat tastes very sweet persimmon. So keep delicious taste when eaten straight persimmon alias without being processed into juice or other types of processed persimmon. Taste sweet flesh that can also be used as a topping cakes such as the benefits of cherries.
In certain areas in Indonesia, called the persimmon fruit persimmon flirtatious because the skin is white like fruit that given powder. White color attached to the skin persimmon fruit is a white powder. The form is much like apple make persimmon is named apple Java.